Wednesday, July 21, 2010

On the move...




We went back to Millenium Park today, because it was so much fun. PanPan did not want to get out of the water. I kept walking us toward the edge, and she kept turning around. She was unfazed by all of the older kids plowing through and splashing all of us, and I was prepared with a change of clothes (for her, that is). And she still is fascinated by the mirrored Bean.

Wish I could capture some other things on camera, something new every day. Today it was a new response to food she doesn't want to eat. Instead of pushing it away or turning her head, today, she simply closed her eyes when I offered her a second helping of tomato soup. Then we went to an Asian restaurant and I ordered noodles for her. As I've mentioned before, the girl knows how to eat noodles like a good Jiangxi girl. They were born knowing how to slurp noodles. First off, you have to tilt your head back. Today, when the order came, as soon as she saw it, PanPan started practicing, looking up at the ceiling. Really cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment