Monday, January 9, 2012

School girl

Our Rikki was SO proud of herself going to school today -- she took all of her responsibilities very seriously, reminding me that her doll, baobao, had to wait in the car, insisting that her lunchbox was too heavy for me to carry, putting her lunchbox on the counter with all the lunchboxes, putting her shoes in the basket for kids who want to take their shoes off in class, hanging her coat on the coat hook, washing her hands, etc. etc.

On the way over this morning in the car, she kept forgetting to call it "school" and actually was calling it the "party." So I knew she was ready and happy to be there! I was more nervous than she was -- can you imagine I actually left home to pick her up without my iPhone!? Yes, that's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment