Thursday, May 13, 2010

Still no news....

I could get a call in a few hours, since it's now 10am in China, and our travel facilitator is hopefully working the phones.

At some point, perhaps I'll explain the arcane background to all of this, starting with when my original agency went out of business. But for now, I'll spare you and myself.

Meantime, I have acquired lots of cute little outfits, a few toys that I hope will travel well, and just about every baby pharmaceutical product known to the Western world (well, just the list that the pediatrician recommended). Our pediatrician has four daughters from China, so I trust him on this one.

And of course, I'm enjoying the fabulous 50-degree alternately overcast and rainy weather. Last night's thunderstorms combined with all this uncertainty kept me up quite a bit...

1 comment:

  1. Pam, We will all keep our thoughts with your Lucky Optimism for imminent travel plans to materialize. Cousin Joan

    ReplyDelete